Are you a Veteran that is homeless or at-risk of homelessness? Do you know a Veteran who is?
The Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) program works to help homeless or near homeless Veterans, both individuals and families, get access to housing and services. The program serves Veterans in Jackson, Lenawee, and Hillsdale counties.
The goal of the program is to promote housing stability among very low-income Veteran families who reside in or are transitioning to permanent housing.
To be eligible for services, you must:
- Be a Veteran, or member of a family, in which the head of household, or spouse of the head of household, is a Veteran.
- Be a Veteran who was not dis-honorably discharged.
- Have a household median income not exceeding 50% of area median income.
- Be homeless or at imminent risk of homelessness.
- Jackson County- Community Action Agency: 517-784-4800 or 800-491-0004
- Hillsdale County- Community Action Agency: 517-437-3346 or 800-750-9300
- Lenawee County-Community Action Agency: 517-263-7861 or 800-438-1845
LOCAL VETERAN'S AFFAIRS OFFICES
1715 Lansing Ave.
Jackson, MI 49202
1040 S. Winter St. #2023
Adrian, MI 49221
Hillsdale, MI 49242
Funding for this program is made possible through the Department of Veteran's Affairs