The thought of going through winter with little or no heat is chilling. For hundreds of families, it’s reality.
Utility assistance is the top requested and UNMET need in Jackson and Lenawee counties.
Join us to assist families avoid shut-off and other heat-related emergencies in Adrian on Saturday, February 18, 2017 in either a 1.5 mile, or 0.5 mile walk, and in Jackson on February 24th
Adrian: Registration & Refreshments beginning at 9:15 a.m. Walk begins at 10 a.m.
Jackson: Registration 11:00 AM, Walk begins at 12:00PM
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
1. Walk with us.
2. Sponsor a walker or a team.
3. Encourage your family, friends, church community, or co-workers to pledge or walk.
4. Incent your employees to walk or pledge. Provide a company match or other incentive like extended lunch hours or paid time off for participating or donating to this cause.
5. Share your awareness of this issue.
6. Post the flyer and pledge form at your place of employment, church, or in a high-traffic area.